It’s a New year and some of us feel that its a new year and the same old us, Right!!! However, that’s not 100% true. Irony is that human fear change still we are ever changing. Think about it, we may not like the same things we liked in our teenage. In my teens i loved “Rock” music and now it hurts my brain. The kind of fun we enjoyed in our early 20’s becomes exhausting in our thirties.
The point is at times we do not even realise how much we have changed over the years and the IRONY is that we still fear change. 2020 taught us to be open to change, it taught us to have a open mind and it taught us to be kind towards ourselves and others.
Quick Tips for 2021
- No matter how many mistakes you make or how slow you progress, you are still way ahead of everyone who isn’t trying.
- Never say:”That won’t happen to me.”Life has a funny way of proving us wrong.
- Praise Yourself And Others.
- Put your plans in ACTION, START IMPLEMENTATION.
- Visualize Positive Changes in your life
- Never Stop LEARNING (learn something new every year).
- Understand the root cause of your EMOTIONS.
- Its Okay to CRY .
- Give time to your HEALTH.
- DO NOT RUN AWAY from a problem (find solutions).
- Cherish small ACCOMPLISHMENTS
- We do not remember those days. We remember MOMENTS.
- Do a 20 MINUTE WORKOUT or walk in the morning.
- Don’t take decisions in ANGER.
- Don’t make promises when you are happy.
- Develop EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE.
We Always say one day I will change. Let’s make that “one day” TODAY.
“Even if you cannot change all the people around you, you can change the people you choose to be around. Life is too short to waste your time on people who don’t respect, appreciate, and value you. Spend your life with people who make you smile, laugh, and feel loved.”― Roy T. Bennet