One tablespoon of ground flaxseed contains : 55 calories, 3.5 grams of polyunsaturated fat (includes the omega-3 fatty acids), 0.5 gram of monounsaturated fat, 1.9 grams of protein and 3 grams of dietary fiber.
The reason why you must include FLAXSEEDS in your DIET
- It helps fullfills the daily fibre requirement.
- Great source of Omega-3 : For vegetarians, including flax seeds works well.
- It helps in regulating digestion and prevents constipation. For many of working professionals, who do not get to eat a lot of salads including flax seeds is the way to go.
- It helps in lowering the levels of estrogen in the body. In females, higher estrogen is also a reason behind gaining fat on lower body. In males higher estrogen may cause mam boobs.
- Rich in antioxidants.
- Healthy heart.
- Lowers blood pressure.
- Healthy joints.
- Healthy digestion.
- Healthy hair.
- Smoother skin.
- Weight control.
How Does It Work ?
Flaxseed is a good source of dietary fiber and omega-3 fatty acids. The fiber in flaxseed is found primarily in the seed coat. Taken before a meal, flaxseed fiber seems to make people feel less hungry, so that they might eat less food.
Quick tip on how to include FLAXSEEDS in your Diet !!!
1. Corse grind FLAXSEEDS and take it with water either before you sleep or early morning
2. If you are a Vegan : Flaxseeds has great binding properties. Bake ground flaxseed into cookies, muffins, breads and other baked goods.
3. If you have joints pain – Corse Grind flaxseeds and fenugreek seeds. Take 1-2 spoon of each, Swallow them with water early morning.
What role does antioxidants play?
A diet high in antioxidants may reduce the risk of many diseases (including heart disease and certain cancers). Antioxidants scavenge free radicals from the body cells and prevent or reduce the damage caused by oxidation. The protective effect of antioxidants continues to be studied around the world.
“The mind and body are not separate. what affects one, affects the other.”
“There is no diet that will do what eating healthy does. Skip the diet. Just eat healthily.”
Subscribe To My Blog Post
- THe Power of MINDSET Shifting Unbelievable!
- #1 Formula to be SUCCESSFUL: Do your part and …
- 7 Lesser known Benefits from Exercise on Mental Health!
- Do you have B12 deficiency? Signs of Vitamin B12 Deficiency!
- Do you have a HEALTH mindset?
Do Follow me on Instagram