Our body is composed of about 60% water. Dehydration create mood swings and many other Health problem. Let’s go through the top 10 benifits of water.
- Anti-aging effects on the skin (your skin is the largest organ in your body. You want your skin to feel like it’s in Hawaii, not Death Valley). *This also includes wrinkle reduction! Not that wrinkles can’t be beautiful, but when you are dehydrated you can see it in your face and skin.
- Improved physical performance (it’s easier to walk, exercise, etc.)
- Increased energy levels
- Improved digestion
- Helps your body take out the toxin trash (your kidneys will thank you for it). This happens through urination and perspiration, both are important.
- Lubricates your joints (helps your bones out)
Regulates your temperature
Helps your brain
- Jump starts your organs (especially when you are drinking more water in the morning)
- It prevents constipation.
- It normalizing blood pressure.
- Drinking more water helps amp up metabolism – especially if your glass is icy cold. Your body must work to warm the water up, burning a few extra calories in the process.
Fitness is not about being better than someone else..
it’s about being better than you used to be.