What is Metabolism ?
Metabolism is the rate at which your body burns calories. If your metabolism is fast/high, you will burn more calories at rest and during activity and vice versa. Since it’s related to Weight loss there is so much of information around on it. However, not all of them are true. Let’s busy some popular myths related to Weight loss and metabolism.
Some effective and cheat sheet to increase your metabolism
- Get an appropriate amount of sleep. For most adults, about 7 to 8 hours is recommended. Children usually need more.
- Drink plenty of water throughout the day.
- Cut heavily processed foods from your regular diet.
- Limit alcoholic beverages. Your body will metabolize the alcohol first. The food will sit and wait.
- Eating spicy food boosts your metabolism. If you like spicy foods, we have a bit of good news: Spicy foods such as chili peppers do boost your metabolism.
- When it’s cool, your body burns extra calories to warm you up. A temperature around 66 degrees fahrenheit or 18 degree Celsius for a couple of hours can boost your metabolism. If you, and those with you, are comfortable, add more cool time for more impact on your metabolism.
**Keep in mind, eating more food can undo your metabolism boost.**
DIET is 80% for your Healthy lifestyle. Once you get that right, you will achieve the path of a healthy life. Always remember “You cannot out train a bad Diet”.
Follow 80-20 rule. The 80/20 rule is a guide for your everyday diet – 80 percent of the time eat for your health and rest 20 percent you may treat yourself with your favourite food.