Only you have the power to change your life for BETTER OR WORSE. So start working towards a brighter future.
We all want a better life, but do we really work towards a better life?
To be honest, a day doesn’t pass by when I don’t see people doing negative self-talk. WHY!!
If you don’t like a habit of your change it. And if you can’t change it make peace with it.
Stop with all that negative thoughts and self-talk. Nobody is perfect. And let me tell you another fun fact, “No one is happy with what they have” but that’s okay. It’s okay to be who you are and have what you have now, cause that’s where growth and achievements come into the picture. If we all have everything we need, how on earth will we grow and what will we even achieve in life?
Let me share how I changed my life in these 8 simple yet effective way:
- Stop Negetive SELF- Talk: If you don’t value who you are, how you are, what you have and except others to overlook that, it’s unfair. Ever heard of”Law of Attraction”!!! Your positive thoughts bring positive results while negative thoughts bring Negetive results. So for the world to treat you nicely and appreciate you for who you are, you need to do it for yourself first. Start talking to yourself in positivity. Instead of doubting yourself, have faith in yourself. Love yourself the way you want your loved ones to love you.
- Start accepting your imperfections and make peace with them: If you are not happy with WHO YOU ARE NOW, YOU WILL NOT BE HAPPY WITH YOURSELF EVER AND IF YOU ARE NOT HAPPY WITH YOURSELF YOU WON’T BE HAPPY WITH OTHERS TOO. I know this cause ” I have been there, done that”.
- Set Your Goals: Identify two or three things you want to focus on to achieve in your life. These things should all have something to do with your primary goal in life.
- Start working towards your goals: Start taking baby steps towards your goals. Whether it’s losing weight, or learning new skills, or applying towards your dream job, or starting a new business. First step towards achieving any milestone happens when you quit the hesitation and assumptions about failure.
- Stop taking failure as a negetive sign: Failure means that now you know what doesn’t work. The person who gets success in their first attempt is not success it’s fluke. And fluke doesn’t take us a long way, hardwork does.
- Don’t ever fear from HARDWORK: NEVER fear from working hard towards your goals. Hardwork can make even the most unskilled person successful. Hardwork is the most underrated quality. For example: I suck at luck. I never win anything in life on the basis of luck but my working hard quality towards my goals makes up for it. I never depend on things will turn around for me one day. I make sure I do the hard yards to make things happen.
- First impression has power: I would not say “First impression is the last impression” but yes leaving a great first impression has a lot of power. When people talk to you or meet to you they instantly judge you and decide whether or not they will like you or not. All this happens based on first impression. So always keep your voice tone and body language in check while meeting or talking people the first time.
- Go with the flow: Life doesn’t always go the way we want it to. No one wanted this pandemic, however it happened, shit happens. Instead of dwelling on the wrongs start making the best of it. I utilised this time to learn new skills and build my experience.
Over time either positive or negative pathways are built in our brain, which become reinforced the more that we use that same pathway. So when we constantly do negetive SELF-Talk we are reinforcing that exact negative pathway.
Life can be overwhelming at times. We seem to have constant pressure to achieve more and to always be on the go or motivated. People we are around and situations we are in can cause stress, anger, and negative emotions. At times, it can seem to be too much, and we get angry and our emotions start to get out of control.