Coconut water is Low in calories, naturally free of fat and cholesterol, more potassium than four bananas, and super hydrating
It contains up to 85.5% water, which is full of all the minerals. It has significant amounts of -:
Sodium (105 ml / 100 g),
Potassium (312 ml / 100 g)
Chlorine (183 ml / 100 g).
Calcium water (29 ml / 100 g),
Magnesium (30 ml / 100 g),
Phosphorus (37 ml / 100 g),
Sulfur (24 ml / 100 g)
Benifits of Coconut water
- Coconut water contains vitamins, like vitamin B2, vitamin B3, and vitamin C, as well as other ingredients that may be beneficial to the skin.
- Consuming coconut water may help: reduce wrinkles and fine lines. Its a great source of several nutrients.
- It has Antioxidant Properties.
- Coconut is believed to control sugar craving hence may Have Benefits Against Diabetes.
- May Help Prevent Kidney Stones.
- May Support Heart Health.
- May Reduce Blood Pressure.
- Beneficial After Prolonged Exercise.
- Delicious Source of Hydration.
“ You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.” – Mae West.
“ The purpose of our lives is to be happy.” – Dalai Lama.
“ Life is what happens when you’re busy making other plans.” – John Lennon.
For New Blog Post update subscribe to my newsletter