“The secret of your future is hidden in your daily routine.” — Mike Murdock
When I started my transformation journey, I had one simple goal to make sure I continue my heathy habits for 21 days “WITH OUT FAIL”. It’s difficult in the beginning more than forming habit it’s difficult to break a habit that we have been doing for years. You must make some consistent efforts. Whenever you want to bring a change, have a short-term goal. That is to make sure you continue doing it for 21 days. I have always believed “To get permanent results you have to make some permanent changes”
Trust me, make a daily routine. There should be few things in your routine that contributes in making a lifestyle change. Remember it always seems impossible until it’s done. Few years back, I was struggling for my fat loss. There came a day I was disappointed in myself. I asked my trainer I was doing everything right still I got ZERO results. I am so thankful to my I trainer at that time the only thing he recommended me is to train my mind first. Everything else will fall at the right place.
Quick tips you should follow in your daily routine:
- The first thing you should do as soon as you wake up: DRINK WATER.
- Hot water should be consumed in the morning to clean the stomach. If you drink warm water in the morning, all the toxins in your stomach will drain.
- It helps in regulating the bowl movements.
- Gives our skin the hydration it requires after the 7-8 hr of sleep.
- If you drink enough water in the morning, you will feel happier, sharper, and more energetic throughout the day.
- First 20-25 minutes of your day should only be for yourself. A “ME” time is always good it gives you time to structure your thoughts for the day, to gain the energy and to calm yourself down.
- Make a blueprint of your day. Write down the things you want to accomplish in your day. I assure you; you will get more things done than what you used to in the past.
- Start your day with 4-6 soaked almonds. It’s usually advised to soak dry fruits so that the soaking process can unlock the nutrients from it and allow the phytic acid levels.
It takes 21 days to build a habit and over 90 days to build a Lifestyle, so let get up, dress up and make a consistent effort to build a daily routine.
“Everyone has highs and lows that they have to learn from, but every morning I start off with a good head on my shoulders, saying to myself, ‘It’s going to be a good day!” – Lindsay Lohan