Diabetes is a condition that impairs the body’s ability to process blood glucose, otherwise known as blood sugar. Diabetes is a disease that occurs when your blood glucose, also called blood sugar, is too high.
Early Signs of Diabetes
Hunger and fatigue. Your body converts the food you eat into glucose that your cells use for energy.
Peeing more often and being thirstier. …
Dry mouth and itchy skin.
Unplanned weight loss
Diabetes Prevention – 5 tips for taking control
1. Get more physical activity – We often forget the importance of exercise in our daily lives. We connect excercise with weight loss or muscle gain. Excercise is much more than just a way to lose those extra pounds. Its keep our heart and brain healthy. It also helps our body gain strength to lift more, walk more, sleep well, keeps our skin glowing, its cheapest anti-aging and keeps stress out of the bay.
2. Get plenty of fiber : Including fibre rich food like fruits, vegetables, beans, nuts and whole grains. Fiber is the one nutrient in your food which is essential part of your daily nutrition. It not only good for your digestion and prevents constipation, but also to prevent you from overeating. It is truly “ZERO” on calories, and just adds bulk to what you are eating.
3. Go for whole grains : Whole grains is filled with nutritional benefits. The beneﬁts of whole grains most documented by repeated studies includes -: 1.Reduced risk of type 2 diabetes, Reduced risk of stroke. . 3 Reduced risk of heart disease. 4 Promotes weight loss /maintenance. 5Reduced constipation.
4. Lose extra weight : Those extra pounds brings health problems. It include high blood pressure, high cholesterol, and high blood sugar. In addition, excess weight may cause changes to your heart that make it work harder to send blood to all the cells in your body.
5. Choose healthier choices over fad diets : Detox Or Fad Diets doesn’t give long lasting results, rather it is harmful for your Hormones and Health. Path to improved health is in making healthier choices. Choose Fruits and Vegetables over low fat packed snacks. Fruits and vegetables naturally are low in fat. They provide flavor and variety to your diet. If you have a sweet tooth make a homemade oats muffins or cookies. Home made food is way better than fancy restaurant food it’s filled with nutritional benefits and right kind of fat.
When to Call Your Doctor! If you’re older than 45 or have other risks for diabetes, it’s important to get tested. When you spot the condition early, you can avoid nerve damage, heart trouble, and other complications.
DOCTORS WON’T MAKE YOU HEALTHY.
NUTRITIONISTS WON’T MAKE YOU SLIM.
TEACHERS WON’T MAKE YOU SMART.
GURUS WON’T MAKE YOU CALM.
MENTORS WON’T MAKE YOU RICH.
TRAINERS WON’T MAKE YOU FIT.
ULTIMATELY, YOU HAVE TO TAKE RESPONSIBILITY.
For New Blog Post update subscribe to my newsletter