Is this true eating fat doesn’t make me fat? Are there different kinds of fat? Can I now eat fatty food ??
Now the answer is Yes, Yes and No. Confused !!
Eating right kind of fat is great for our digestion, skin, hair, bones and joints. Today we will talk about fat that’s available in every Indian household, GHEE (Clarified Butter)
Benifits of Ghee
- Ghee regulates cholesterol by increasing the contribution of lipids towards metabolism. Rather cut down on biscuits and other fried snacks.
- 1-2 tea spoon of Ghee is advised to be consumed daily. It helps in regulating bowl movements and is great for digestion.
- Ghee is rich in antioxidants, CLA and has vitamins like A, D,E. It is advisable for people with PCOD, diabetes, blood pressure, constipation weak joint and many more
- Ghee has antibacterial and antiviral properties. Other than helping you recover from sickness, it ensures that you don’t fall sick.The antioxidants in ghee make it the miraculous anti-wrinkling and anti-ageing therapy you were searching for.
- Ghee takes nutrients from your food and delivers them through fat-permeable membranes like in the brain.
- Ghee regulates your satiety signal and ensures you eat the right amount of food.
**warning anything consumed in abundance is harmful**
don’t run away from fat rather eat the right kind of FAT. I have suffered from IBS for over 7 years and then I started adding ghee and different other kind of fat in my diet it helped me not only in my IBS but also my skin.
“You see, in life, lots of people know what to do, but few people actually do what they know. Knowing is not enough! You must take action.” —Tony Robbins