If you wish to communicate effectively with others:
Better to describe what you are feeling rather than go on the offensive. For instance, say, “I am very sad to hear that,” not, “Why do you always make me sad?” You want people to hear you rather than have to defend themselves from you.
The most important thing to consider when you’re communicating with your ability to listen. Listen to what others want to say, communication is a two way street. So, “Listen, listen, and listen”.
All THINGS in LIFE are TEMPORARY. If they are GOING WELL, ENJOY them, they WILL NOT LAST FOREVER. If they are going wrong, don’t WORRY, THEY CAN’T LAST LONG EITHER.
The best thing about time is it CHANGES. No matter how good, bad, ugly the life is for you right now, it will change, time will change so enjoy it while it lasts.
- Reasons Why Alkaline Diet Is Getting More Popular In The Past Decade
- How to become your biggest fan?
- Things Nobody Told You About “How Universe speaks to us”?
- What I Wish Everyone Knew About Depression!!
- How to make our present better in three steps?
Follow me on Instagram