“Feeling sorry for yourself, and your present condition, is not only a waste of energy but the worst habit you I could possibly have.” ~ Dale Carnegie
5 Habits you must have:-
- Habit To Choose Between Healthier And Nourished Food. The idea of going on a diet is bad because you train your mind to dissect food as good or bad. Food is a way to provide nourishment to our body and mind. Hence you must start making healthier choices in your Daily life instead of avoiding junk food.
- Habit To Workout Daily. Exercise not only makes you lose weight of your body but also your mind. It’s a proven fact, that it’s helps reduce STRESS, ANXIETY and DEPRESSION.
- Meditate Daily. There are several ways to meditate like when you focus on your breath or by chanting or by focusing on your inner self. However, all the ways have the same outcome and calmer and 2.0 version of YOU
- Enjoy Walking In Nature. Sometimes looking at the outside beauty helps us focus on our inner voice and thoughts.
- Spend Time With Your Loved Ones. Do I have to tell you the reason WHY!! Come on, you are wise and you know why?
When you start working on yourself, your mind pushes you to the other direction. It doesn’t want to be out of its comfort zone. However, the moment you step out of your comfort zone MAGIC HAPPENS.
- Your mind will always make excuses, like time for constraints or you don’t have energy for it or may be you’ll start from tomorrow or this is not the right time to work on yourself and worst is I have too many things on my plate.
- You can never be too busy to work on yourself until the only reason is that you don’t want to simply don’t want to get out of your comfort zone.
- You do not want to test new waters and you are surrounded with too “what if’s”.
Trust me, when you attach results with an activity like eating healthy or working out every day or working on a new passion the results will never let that activity become a habit.
“The Key To Success Is To Form A Habit”
“Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.” ~ Jim Rohn
Let me put it this way, the day these activities that you perform for your own well-being becomes a habit. You will no longer care for the outcome or results. Cause you know that it’s good for you and their is no other way to live.
The way you can make any activity your habit is consistency. Trust me, motivation is so damm over rated it your consistency that builds a habit.
For example: You wake up every day and drink your tea or coffee. The reason you don’t fail to do it everyday is cause you have been doing it for so long CONSISTENTLY. Hence, now it’s in your DNA.
Similarly if you just start working towards yourself and your health everyday. You will one day not even care about the results cause you know how amazing you feel after adapting these amazing habits.
“All human actions have one or more of these seven causes: chance, nature, compulsions, habit, reason, passion and desire.” ~ Aristotle
“Good habits are worth being fanatical about.”~ John Irving
- Who am I?? What is the Purpose of my Life ?
- Benefits of walking for better health and weight loss
- STRATEGIES FOR DEALING WITH NEGATIVE PEOPLE
- A wonderful life
- Ways to lose weight and improve health through ayurveda