Happiness – Do What makes you feel happy!!

Happiness has a fragrance. Clinical experiments on body odour have proved your scent changes between when you are stressed or happy. Being happy is not only your sole right but is also good for your health. Smiling can reduce our blood pressure.

Only 10% of your happiness comes from external circumstances. Remaining 90% comes with your inner thoughts & feelings according to psychology.

We all want to be happy, but we often associate happiness with bigger Achievements, Money, Promotion, Weight Loss or Success. However, Happiness in reality comes from small gestures, small moments with loved ones and many other things that you may or may not be aware of. Let’s see the top ways that can make us happy:-

Think about it…

Let’s decode 10 TRUE facts that makes us HAPPY. Try these you will notice a change with in you.

1. Spending money on your loved ones or friends yields more happiness and satisfaction than spending it on yourself.

2. Spending time with your loved ones makes you happier. 

3. Spending your money on experiences is proven to give more happiness than possessions.

4. The most powerful way to increase your short-term feelings of happiness is to perform random act of kindness to others, or to send a letter of gratitude to someone you care about. Five such acts in a week will increase your happiness up to three times.

5. Eating Oranges and Bananas can make you happier. Studies have shown that bananas promote the production of Serotonin in your body while oranges contain Vitamin B6 also called the “mood vitamin”.

6. Your outlook on life and what you choose to do with your life accounts for 40 percent of your happiness level. This includes your friendships, work, and participation in your community.

7. Expressing Unhappiness Can Help Boost Your Happiness.

8. The first to apologize is always the bravest. The fist to forgive is the strongest. The first to forget is the happiest.

9. Being with happy people makes you happier.

10. Be the reason for your own HAPPINESS

Be the reason for your own HAPPINESS

Life is not easy and sometimes the bitter experiences in life may make us bitter about few things. However, the fact is whatever happened happened for a reason. Don’t let your past experience ruin your right to be happy. We all get our own share of hardships to deal with in life. But Always REMEMBER, happiness is not out there for us to find, its in our hands to create. Create a better mindset about life, shit happens in life however that should not stop us from living this beautiful life.

Fun facts : If you are not happy from within then you won’t be happy with anyone else. Happiness comes from within, not from other people. Hence, stop burdening others for your happiness. No other human has so much power. Stop blaming and start taking responsibility for your happiness.

Let’s make a conscious and honest effort to be HAPPY AND LIVE this life. The best and worst thing in life – NOTHING LASTS FOREVER.

Quick Tip

  • Early Retirement Can Bring Unhappiness hence don’t retire from work early. Whether you are a home maker or a working professional. Keep yourself busy and work as long as you can.
  • Forcing a smile on your face when you look at yourself in the mirror stimulates your brain to produce chemicals that make you happy.

“If you look at what you have in life, you’ll always have more. If you look at what you don’t have in life, you’ll never have enough.” -Oprah Winfrey


1 thought on “Happiness – Do What makes you feel happy!!”

Leave a Reply