There are eight universal facial expressions, one of them is happiness.
We all want to be happy, but do you even know what makes you happy?
Think about it…
Let’s decode 10 TRUE facts that makes us HAPPY. Try these you will notice a change with in you.
1. Spending money on your loved ones or friends yields more happiness and satisfaction than spending it on yourself.
2. Spending time with your loved ones makes you happier.
3. Spending your money on experiences is proven to give more happiness than possessions.
4. The most powerful way to increase your short-term feelings of happiness is to perform random acts of kindness to others, or to send a letter of gratitude to someone you care about. Five such acts in a week will increase your happiness up to three times.
5. Eating Oranges and Bananas can make you happier. Studies have shown that bananas promote the production of Serotonin in your body while oranges contain Vitamin B6 also called the “mood vitamin”.
6. Your outlook on life and what you choose to do with your life accounts for 40 percent of your happiness levels. This includes your friendships, work, and participation in your community.
7. Expressing Unhappiness Can Help Boost Your Happiness.
8. Coffee Increases Happiness.
9. Being with happy people makes you happier.
10. Be the reason for your own HAPPINESS
I know life is not easy and its hardships leaves bitter footprints on us. We all have had our own share of hardships to deal with. Always REMEMBER, happiness is not out there for us to find. The reason it’s not out there is because it’s inside us.
The facts is if you are not happy from within then you won’t be happy with anyone else. Happiness comes from within, not from people.
Let’s make a conscious and honest effort to be HAPPY AND LIVE this life. The best and worst thing in life – NOTHING LASTS FOREVER.
“If you look at what you have in life, you’ll always have more. If you look at what you don’t have in life, you’ll never have enough.” -Oprah Winfrey