Make Beetroot A Part Of Your Daily Diet. Beetroot is the most neglected superfood.
I love beetroot in every form. Infact, it’s great for SKIN & HAIR since it is a rich source of Iron. I use it as a lip and cheek stain ☺️.
Health Benefits Of Beetroot
- It is anti-inflammatory natural colon cleanser.
- It is a rich in fiber, vitamin C. magnesium, iron, copper & phosphorus.
- Beetroot supports capillaries prevents macular degeneration.
- It is rich in potassium leaves good for wounds called nature’s Viagra.
- It is purifier of the blood creates a sense of well-being used as a stomach acid tester lessens tumor cell growth.
- Beetroot is a natural immune system booster.
- It prevents cataracts since contains pectin polysaccharides for digestive tract health.
- It stimulates liver function.
Reasons to eat them Raw
Like many vegetables, the longer you cook beets (especially in water), the more of the colorful phytonutrients leach out of the food and into the water. Raw beets contain more vitamins, minerals and antioxidants than cooked beets.
One cup (80g) of sliced beets has about 1.88 mmol of nitrate. So to get your daily nitrates requirement, you would have to consume over two cups of sliced beets. The athletes in the studies I referenced consumed the equivalent of twice that amount of beets, or FOUR cups, ninety minutes before exercise.
Ways You Can Eat Beetroot
- Wellness shot : Process beetroot and small piece ginger together in a juice extractor. Season it with lemon juice.
- Salad : Chop them in small pieces along with cucumber. Season it with lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Beet-Carrot-Grape Juice : Cut beetroot and add seedless black or red grapes. Process all ingredients in a juice extractor.
If there’s a thing I’ve learned in my life it’s to not be afraid of the responsibility that comes with caring for other people. What we do for love: those things endure. Even if the people you do them for don’t.Cassandra Clare
- THe Power of MINDSET Shifting Unbelievable!
- #1 Formula to be SUCCESSFUL: Do your part and …
- 7 Lesser known Benefits from Exercise on Mental Health!
- Do you have B12 deficiency? Signs of Vitamin B12 Deficiency!
- Do you have a HEALTH mindset?