“Healthy does NOT mean starving yourself EVER. Healthy means eating the right food in the right amount, at the right time
Making small changes to your eating habits can go a long way. One must develop healthy habits like using SMALLER PLATES for your meals, CHEW YOUR FOOD SLOWLY and stop storing JUNK FOOD in kitchen cabinets. In my experience to start your fitness journey, you need to prepare your mind to commit to a healthier lifestyle. It’s a life long journey.
Want to lose weight? Start following the below mentioned tips.
- Eating healthy simply means that you are giving your body all the required nutrients on a day to day basis.
- “If it’s healthy, I can eat more!”.People tend to perceive the same food as healthy or unhealthy depending upon what they are made to believe and they tend to eat more in the instance of it being called healthy. They think healthy food can be consumed in large amounts.
- If you exercise regularly on top of eating healthy foods, you are half way there in your fitness goals.
- We tend to eat unhealthy when feeling low. Emotional eating is when we eat because of our mood, not hunger. Our negative emotions make us reach for high-fat and sugary foods and we tend to replace proper meals with snacks.
- Binge eating while watching TV or Netflix is addictive, break the habit of eating snacks while watching movies/ series.
- Exercise can never beat a bad diet, so start eating right.
- Make it a habit to eat atleast two servings of seasonal fruit every day.
- Also, drink plenty of water and reduce consumption of fat, salt and sugar.
- Eat your dinner atleast 2-3 hours before your sleep time.
- Increase your fiber intake. You will visibly shed a significant quantity of pounds/kilograms.
A Nutritional meal should include a right mix of Protien, Fat and Carbs.
Prepare your own NUTRITIONAL MEAL with the following method
“It’s not enough to eat veggies and do yoga. You also must work on healing the stress and anger in your life.”Karen Salmansohn