One bitter truth you must accept : Outer beauty fades, with time. Every one will get wrinkles one day, every gets acne, weight is not suppose to be the same in all ages it may change as well, pigmentation and dark circles are not new to 99% of humans.
While we all want to look presentable, it’s important that we don’t fall for the BEAUTY PARAMETERS SET BY MEDIA /SOCIAL MEDIA. Cosmetic Companies earn tons of money through this marketing gimmick of looking 10 on 10 all the time.
You must RATHER focus on your overall Personality Development, Build Empathy, Kindness, Confidence, Communication Skills and many more amazing qualities in yourself rather than running after your Outer Appearance.
Understand this, “Your Inter Beauty is the REAL TREASURE that will take you to new heights in life” Inner beauty refers to the personality and mentality of a person. Whereas outer beauty simply refers to the looks of a person. It can easily be faked and changed through makeup, dressing, surgery etc.
5 Qualities You Must Build Within You:
1. Empathy : Please put yourself in others shoes and understand them. This world needs loads of empathy especially after this Pandemic.
2. Communication Skills : Communication skill doesn’t mean that you need to know amazing English. It means you must know how to keep your thoughts across and listen to the other person as well. It’s a two way street.
3. Learn : The day you feel you know everything your growth stops. No one can know everything. Let me rephrase that, No human being can be GOOGLE. Hence, keep an open mind. Read as much as you can, reading can be in any form, through social media, magazine, novels, books, interest, books, pinterest newspapers and the list goes on. The more you learn, the more you feel the urge to know more.
4. Listen : Listening is as important talking. It is one of the most important skills you can have, it helps you build trust, relationship, you end up understanding better. When you leave someone unheard they may feel discouraged. The worst part when you don’t let the other person speak or you don’t listen to them completely, you make the other person feel inferior. How would you feel if someone did that to you??
5. Confidence : The key to confidence is walking into a room and assuming everyone likes you. Confidence isn’t thinking you are better than everyone else, It’s realizing that you have no reason to compare yourself to anyone else. Studies have shown that people who dress well feel better about themselves and are generally happier. Be it a work presentation or a personal gathering, the presentation is an important factor. You should always dress and prepare according to the occasion.