How do you cope when LIFE weighs you down!!
Remind yourself that it’s okay not to be perfect.
It’s okay if things are not going your way.
No body has it all.
Trust me, others life looks better on the surface line cause you compare your life with theirs but they have their own battles to fight.
You are not alone if you feel you need more from life than you already have.
You don’t need to be perfect to do great things,
You need start counting good things in your life that already exists and then work towards a better life.
In the age of knowledge, Google, Social media, Netflix there is a lot pressure to make life easier and happier. The result is we either catastrophizing a few bad days or start comparing our life with others. We need to reaffirm positivity and self care. We need to focus on ourselves and understand what happiness is all about. Here are some basic but proven facts of life we need to live by:
- When in doubt, keep moving. Stagnation causes the most failures.
- Your job won’t take care of you when you are sick, Your family and friends will. Spend more time with your family and friends.
- Life is too short to do things you hate, so you don’t need to win every argument, Just be honest to yourself.
- Make peace with past, So it won’t screw up the present. Move on from your past no matter how butter or better it was. Present should be the only place you live in, stop living in your past.
- Don’t compare your life to others, You have no idea what their journey is all about.
- What really matters is, Beautiful memories you made in life.
- It’s foolishness to live your life in regrets.
- Hardships that doesn’t kill you, Infact, it makes you stronger.
- No one else is in charge of your happiness, you are.
- Self of satisfaction makes you happier than any materialistic things.
- Courage is not something that you already have that makes you brave when the tough times start. Courage is what you earn when you’ve been through the tough times and you discover they aren’t so tough after all.
- Your anxiety and depression can result from two major changes in the way of sleeping: sleep too much (hypersomnia) or sleeping too little(insomnia). So, Prioritize your sleep and health.
Related posts : Importance of sleep in overall health
- Success is not the key to happiness. Infact, a proven fact is “Happiness is the key to success”. If what you do make you happy, it sure will make you SUCCESSFUL.
- As you grow older you realize it becomes less important to have more friends and more important to have real ones.
- Set your goals in a realistic way, easy goals may not be challenging and tough goals may be given up soon.
- The ability to walk away from unpleasant situations is one of the most empowering moves that you possess. It’s psychologically important for you to know that you’re strong enough.
- Expressing your feelings Can Help Boost Your Happiness, you will feel lighter and less cranky.
Words may inspire you, motivate you but only actions can change your Life-Apurva