Power of believing. For the world to believe in you, you need to believe in yourself. Your mind is a great weapon, lets engineer to work in your favour not against you.-Apurva
Don’t kill your own confidence by not believing in yourself
Let me share secret to my confidence
- In order to get better at something you need to BELIEVE THAT YOU ARE BETTER.
- The key to confidence is walking into a room and ASSUMING EVERYONE LIKES YOU.
- If you are walking in a new place, watch you body language. WALK INTO THAT PLACE as if YOU OWN THAT PLACE. Your body will automatically mirror your thoughts.
- CONFIDENCE ISN’T THINKING YOU ARE BETTER than everyone else, It’s realizing that you have no reason to compare yourself to anyone else.
- PRESENTATION MATTERS. Be it a work presentation or your own appearance, the presentation is an important factor. You should always dress and prepare according to the occasion.
- Studies have shown that people who DRESS WELL feel better about themselves and are generally happier.
- DON’T SEEK VALIDATION from anyone. They don’t know your journey.
- You CAN NOT MAKE EVERYONE HAPPY. Even the CREATOR OF THIS UNIVERSE “God” could not accomplish that.
- FAKE IT TILL YOU MAKE IT. Fake confidence until you build your self confidence.
- IGNORANCE IS BLISS, Start ignoring toxic people and toxic feedback.
- STOP COMPLAINING, if something bothers you either work towards its solution or stop complaining about it.
- COMPLAINING doesn’t SOLVE THE PROBLEM. START TAKING ACTION towards the issues in your life.
- Understand the fact that YOU ARE YOUR OWN BEST FRIEND. Stop finding people just to spend time with.
- DON’T COMPARE YOUR SELF WITH OTHERS. They are not you. You are not here to be a copy of others. For example, If I say “I want to be like MALALA. I being unfair to myself and her, I should be a better version of APURVA not her since her journey of life is completely different from mine.
- SPEND TIME IN UNDERSTANDING YOURSELF, your likes, dislikes, your rage and your triggers. It’s important to know who you are, in order to make progress.
- Do a SWOT analysis of yourself.
- DO WHAT MAKES YOU HAPPY, not what makes others happy. For example, I spend quality time with my mom not cause it makes her happy. I do it for myself.
- When you DO THINGS FOR RIGHT REASONS you will never feel obligated.
- Imperfection makes us who we are, so don’t shy away from your own imperfections. For example, after a huge weight loss I have loads of loose skin on different parts of my body. I am okay with this imperfection cause it’s a outcome of my hardwork.
- Don’t UNDERMINE YOUR ACCOMPLISHMENTS.
- CELEBRATE YOUR VICTORIES no matter how big or small it is. For example, I went for holiday last week. It’s a victory for me. I have taken out time to do something I love.
- Always remember, Confidence is contagious. So is lack of confidence.
“When you have a lot of confidence and you feel like nobody can beat you, it’s game over for everyone else.”– Jason Day