When you are obese for a really long time you start judging yourself the way people around you judged you.
The social pressure to lose weight eventually build up to you. It messes up your mind the way you look at yourself the way you talk to yourself even the way you think about food. If you you are somebody who are going who is going through the same thing that I have been you are not alone in this I have been there I have done a lot of mistakes please do not repeat the same mistakes.
The bitter truth is that you also look at yourself the way people around you look that you. And the urge for you to lose weight gets more and more however the worst part is that you try and focus on the number on the scale.
When you start your weight loss journey number on the scale is one of the major things that keeps you motivated. However to maintain a number on your weight scale for too low rate you take shortcuts come on let’s admit it we all have taken shortcuts when it comes to weight loss.
Unfortunately, I had zero knowledge about health. I thought Losing Weight and Being Healthy was the same. Hence, I tried a lot of shortcuts in my weight loss journey. It was naive of me to even think about these shortcuts.
Taking these shortcuts was a huge mistake. And trust me whatever weight that I did lose by doing these mistakes, I regained that weight. The worst part is, not only did I regained the lost weight but also gained a few more pounds as a gift of taking those shortcut towards weight loss.
Here are some common yet major Mistakes we make in while trying to lose weight :
- Going On A Restricted Diet Plan: Going on a LOW CARB, LOW FAT, NO SUGAR or any other kind of Extreme Diets. Not only the cause imbalance in your bodies nutrition value they also cause a lot of harmful effects on your liver on your skin on your hair and verse is on your gut.
- No Exercise: depending on just going on a restrictive diet for healthy food plan is a big mistake. You need to start exercising. Exercise is not only to lose weight it is read for your mind for your blood circulation for your over all Wellness. According to a recent research Evan doctor is love those people who exercise regularly. Reason behind is when doctors have to perform a surgery, people who exercise regularly have a tendency to heal faster and cause lesser blood loss.
- Over Exercising: Human body is not a machine it needs time to recover from a exercise session. We need to give time to our body to recover from the last workout session hence it’s important for you to make sure that you’re not over exercising. Take a day or two of in a week from exercising.
- Break the Routine: Body easily adapts a particular routine, hence it’s important for you to break that routine and try something new. Try to up your difficulty level in your strength training. Try to break the monotony, if you go to gym one day in a week try to going for a walk or do yoga or play a baseball game or any game outdoor game that gives your body that physical activity however you are not exercising.
- Not Eating Enough: If you intake fewer calories than needed, you can slow down your metabolic rate and lead to fatigue since you’re not taking in enough calories to support even the basic functions that keep you alive. Bottom Line is consuming too many calories can stop you from losing weight. On the other hand, too few calories can make you ravenously hungry and reduce your metabolism and muscle mass.
- Laxatives Abuse : The belief that laxatives are effective for weight control is a myth. Laxative Abuse causes the loss of water, minerals, electrolytes, and indigestible fiber and wastes from the colon. this “water weight” returns as soon as the individual drinks any fluids and the body re-hydrates. if the chronic laxative abuser refuses to re-hydrate, they risk dehydration, which further taxes the organs and which may ultimately cause death.
The simple formula to lose weight is calorie deficit.
P.S: If you are doing these same mistakes PLEASE STOP IT RIGHT NOW.