If you are not fully aware about how weight loss and Diet works. Focusing on health can be a bit tricky. Health requires commitment and discipline on your part to ensure that you are choosing Right food, Diet, Exercise plan and Need to be consistent with it.
Therefore you should not adapt just any diet. The truth is food and right lifestyle is the key to cure and prevent many lifestyle diseases like type 2 Diabetes, blood pressure, heartattack, obesity, fatty liver and many more.
Many doctors are now routinely recommending the low-FODMAP diet or alkaline diet to cure irritable bowel syndrome (IBS). This is because the diet is the first food-based treatment that has research support for effectively reducing IBS symptoms of gas, bloating, diarrhea and constipation. With good compliance and support, approximately 70% of IBS patients will experience significant symptom relief.
Choosing right DIET is important. Not every food catagory or DIET suits you hence you need know two things:
- Food items that doesn’t suit your digestion.
- Getting a diet plan customised according to your lifestyle.
That’s why, it is recommended to Find A Trained Professional who can help you reach your health goals
Reasons why dietitian or health coach is important:
- You need to make sure that you are eating a wide variety of foods to ensure that you are taking in your daily nutritional requirements.
- It will be helpful to have support as you learn to integrate the diet into your life.
- They can help you best determine which of the FODMAP types are problematic for you.
- Fructans: Found in some fruits, grains, nuts, and vegetables
- Fructose: Found in some fruits
- GOS: Found in beans, chickpeas, and lentils
- Lactose: Found in some dairy products
- Polyols: Found in some fruits, vegetables, and artificial sweeteners
Related Posts : Hydration is the key
“IT IS HEALTH THAT IS REAL WEALTH AND NOT PIECES OF GOLD AND SILVER.” – MAHATMA GANDHI