Life might be painful right now, But remember pain is temporary.
Life might be confusing right now, But remember it has worked out before.
Life might be uncertain right now, But the beauty is in not knowing Everything.
Life might look unfair right now, But your time will come and you will shine with glory.
Life might be overwhelming due to the changes that has happened, But remember you got this. Only you have the power to change your present.
Everytime you’ve been worried in the past, it’s now a memory.
Nothing lasts forever and no one here lives for eternity. But remember that what ever time we have we need to start living life.
Focus on expirencing Present. Don’t stress about past and future they are not in your control.
Being happy doesn’t mean that everything is perfect. It means you’ve decided to look beyond the imperfections.
Truth is Life happens when we are busy making Other plans.
So Start doing things that makes you happy, thing’s that makes your eyes spark and makes you smile often.
Let me share 13 things that can make you feel happier try them :
- Pets Make You Happy.
- You’ll be happier spending your money on experiences rather than possessions.
- Coffee Increases Happiness.
- Being with happy people makes you happier.
- Dancing & Other Art forms increase happiness.
- Taking a Break from Social Media Boosts Happiness.
- Smiling can make you feel happier.
- Act happy and others will want to be with you. People love happy people because they want to be happy themselves.
- Plants Make You Happy, try gardening this summer.
- Spending more money on others or your loved ones makes you happier.
- Kissing, chewing gum, eating chocolates and eating bananas have all been proven to help people relax and boost their mood.
- Positive emotions can make you more resilient and happier.
- Minimum 20 minutes of exercise, three days each week will increase your happiness by 10 to 20 percent after six months.
Happiness is not out there for us to find. The reason it’s not out there is because it’s inside us.
For New Blog Post update subscribe to my newsletter