- Start of the first trimesterOvulation and conceptionD
- During the first 4 weeks some home pregnancy tests will detect that you have conceived.
- The embryo is just two cells.
- Signs of Pregnancy: Extreme fatigue, frequent urination morning sickness. and hormonal fluctuationsh
- The baby’s heart is beating
- The baby’s brain is formed
- Embryo officially becomes a fetus.
- By the end of first trimester morning sickness should end
- Fetus is about the size of a plum
- The baby’s bones are hardening
- The baby is about 5 inches long and weighs about 5 ounces
- You begin to feel the baby starts to kickThe baby’s hearing starts developing
- Common discomforts during this month: backaches, indigestion, heartburn headaches water retention dizziness, constipation
- At the end of this month the baby is almost fully formed
- Possible occurrences of Braxton Hicks contractions, You might feel these mild, irregular contractions as a slight tightness in your abdomen
- The baby’s brain is beginning to process sights and sounds
- The baby is about 13 inches long.
- Reflux and feeling full faster
- Restless leg syndrome
- Back and hip painBreast pain
- Frequent urination
- Swelling; When you hit 30 weeks of pregnancy, it may not just be your belly that’s swelling.