SELF LOVE Practice – Try These AFFIRMATIONS

Practice 1 (Self Love) Sit relaxed. Breathe in slowly and breathe out. Repeat 3 times. Think of one of your desires that you feel you will have most difficulty in manifesting. Feel the feeling of getting stuck, feel the frustration. Notice where those feeling are coming up in your body. It will be one main … Read more

20 LIFE LESSONS 2020 Taught Me

2020 was a Dramatic year for all of us. It was a one of kind time in the history of mankind. So many changes happened in such small time. Still it felt like the longest time of our life. I wish I could say it was an aweful time just for me however, I saw … Read more

The Two Choices In Life – We are what we choose. Really!!!

you make your choices and then those choices make you…

11 Ways To Increase The SEROTONIN In Your Brain

What is SEROTONIN!! Serotonin is the key hormone that stabilizes our mood, feelings of well-being, and happiness. This hormone impacts your entire body. It enables brain cells and other nervous system cells to communicate with each other. Serotonin also helps with sleeping, eating, and digestion. EXERCISE REGULARLY: To increase serotonin levels, you should exercise regularly, … Read more

7 Important lessons by Bhagwat Gita

Gita is the answer to all our questions.   Bhagwat Geeta as a Hindu Holy book, however the truth is that Bhagwat Geeta is a solutions to all the life’s problem. Its practical and teaches us the art of living life. Let me share few Verses that helps us is decision making.  These verses are 5000 … Read more

Letting Go Mental Exercise

There are significant psychological benefits of letting go. When we let go of painful emotions and focus on the present moment this regulates our feelings more effectively. There is considerable evidence that mindfulness practice improves both mental and physical health. Letting go is hard because it means that you need to free yourself from some … Read more

5 Powerful ways to Eliminate Your Self Doubt

“Your dream doesn’t have an expiration date. Take a deep breath and try again.”  — K.T. Witten “Each time we face our fear, we gain strength, courage, and confidence in the doing.” —Theodore Roosevelt Here are 5 powerful ways to eliminate self- doubt: 1. Start by knowing who you are.Self-awareness is a critical step in overcoming … Read more

Happiness – Do What makes you feel happy!!

Happiness has a fragrance. Clinical experiments on body odour have proved your scent changes between when you are stressed or happy. Being happy is not only your sole right but is also good for your health. Smiling can reduce our blood pressure. Only 10% of your happiness comes from external circumstances. Remaining 90% comes with … Read more

WHY meditate ?

“Meditation is like a gym in which you develop the powerful mental muscles of calm and insight.”
– Ajahn Brahm

World filled with HUMANITY not Perfection

The Human BEHIND ME expects just humanity not perfect world. The Human Behind Me laughs with many, happy with herself and is aware about her imperfections. The Human Behind Me say’s she doesn’t care but she does yet she shows she doesn’t and appears cold hearted. The Human Behind Me handles everything like an adult, … Read more