Make Beetroot A Part Of Your Daily Diet. Beetroot is the most neglected superfood.
I love beetroot in every form. Infact, it’s great for SKIN & HAIR since it is a rich source of Iron. I use it as a lip and cheek stain ☺️.
Health Benefits Of Beetroot
- It is anti-inflammatory natural colon cleanser.
- It is a rich in fiber, vitamin C. magnesium, iron, copper & phosphorus.
- Beetroot supports capillaries prevents macular degeneration.
- It is rich in potassium leaves good for wounds called nature’s Viagra.
- It is purifier of the blood creates a sense of well-being used as a stomach acid tester lessens tumor cell growth.
- Beetroot is a natural immune system booster.
- It prevents cataracts since contains pectin polysaccharides for digestive tract health.
- It stimulates liver function.
Ways You Can Eat Beetroot
- Wellness shot : Process beetroot and small piece ginger together in a juice extractor. Season it with lemon juice.
- Salad : Chop them in small pieces along with cucumber. Season it with lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Beet-Carrot-Grape Juice : Cut beetroot and add seedless black or red grapes. Process all ingredients in a juice extractor.
If there’s a thing I’ve learned in my life it’s to not be afraid of the responsibility that comes with caring for other people. What we do for love: those things endure. Even if the people you do them for don’t.Cassandra Clare