Sleep well : Losing even 15 minutes of sleep can lead to weight gain
- Less or Poor Sleep Is a Major Risk Factor for Weight Gain and Obesity.
- Poor Sleep Can Increase Your Appetite.
- Good Sleep Helps You Fight Cravings and Make Healthy Choices.
- Less or Poor Sleep Can Increase Your Calorie Intake.
- Good sleep improves digestion
- Poor Sleep May Decrease Your Resting Metabolism.
According to a research published in JAMA Internal Medicine, after examining the sleeping pattern of 120,000 people, researchers concluded that our sleeping pattern can be closely associated with weight management and overall health. For the study, the researchers compiled data generated by 120,000 people’s use of sleep tracker apps connected to smartphones, watches, and fitness trackers for up to two years.
At the end of the study, it was found that people with body mass indexes (BMIs) above 30 (which is categorised as obese) only slept about 15 minutes less on average than those with lower BMIs.
For more click. ⬇️
Doctors won’t make you healthy. Nutritionists won’t make you slim. Teachers won’t make you smart. Gurus won’t make you calm. Mentors won’t make you rich. Trainers won’t make you fit. Ultimately, you have to take responsibility. Save yourself. Naval Ravikant
If you like it, Do subscribe to my Blog