Add more vegetables and whole foods in your diet.
- Your Diet must consist of 30-40% of vegetables and fruits.
- Whole foods are foods that not processed or minimally processed.
- Whole foods include fruits, vegetables, legumes, nuts, seeds, whole grains, meat, fish and eggs.
- Think of food that you look at and recognize as something that exists in nature.
- Build a meal around a salad.
- Try and cook meals for scratch instead of precooked Meals.
- Opt for healthy alternative like oats, Mong, semolina for your breakfast.
A study in over 600 people suggested that eating more vegetables and whole foods while reducing consumption of processed foods and added sugars may help promote weight loss without restricting calories.
For latest blog post update please subscribe
To Follow Me On Instagram Click ⬇️