It’s okay to disagree with the thoughts or opinions expressed by other people. That doesn’t give you the right to deny any sense they might make. Nor does it give you a right to accuse someone of poorly expressing their beliefs just because you don’t like what they are saying.
Learn to recognize good writing when you read it, even if it means overcoming your pride and opening your mind beyond what is comfortable.
My openness to change, making my own rules and learning new skills teached me few life changing lessons this year. Here are the LESSONS I learnt in 2021 :
1. Keeping on open mind towards life. Life comes with different opportunities but if my hands are full and mind is close with prejudice it will go elsewhere
2. Slowing down, practicing mindfulness and taking breaks don’t LOOK productive, but they’re essential.
3. Our relationships create our lives. Relationships we think are important may not be as important as they seems at the time. Oftentimes we surround ourselves with people who reinforce the beliefs we have about ourselves — even the negative beliefs. This year I learned to evaluate my circle often, and remember that all of us are the average of the 5 people closest to us.
4. No point regretting. Once it’s done no matter what you think or do it cannot be undone. Wiser thing is to move on, your thoughts might haunt you and people might not let you forget but you need to make a conscious effort.
5. Life is not what happens to you, life is what you create for yourself. You can create, destroy, re-create your own story but you need to make hard choices. Like quit playing in safe hands, try different things and that find out the things you are good at.
Progress is impossible without change, and those who cannot change their minds cannot change anything.” – George Bernard Shaw.
How to re write your LIFE with Evolutionary Mindset
- Set your own standards of what it means to be worthy instead of the preset standards of society and family.
- You evolve at your own pace and only. Comparison of any kind wheather it is with YOURSELF or others is unfair.
- Accept the change in your emotional, mental and physical state is normal. We cannot stay the same forever.
- Your emotional state does not depend on how others perceive you.
- You can take criticism from others without reacting defensively because you feel secure in who you are.
- Try to make decisions based on what aligns with your values instead of what society deems as acceptable.