#1. Believe in your Goals and Stop Listen to everyone around
Listen To Everyone But … Find your own Path !!!
Only you know what is the best for you.
Others validation to your Goals does not matter.
You can be whoever you want to be.
SO be “YOU”
People may have an opinion on what you do and what have you Achieved in life. Unfortunately, people will always have an opinion on how “YOU” should live your life. Some will even try to dominate the way you perceive this life.
#2. Don’t Doubt Yourself
A habit of offering unsolicited advice is rude. This type of person sends signals of, “I think you have no idea what you’re doing, I’ll tell you what to do.”
Please refrain from offering UNSOLICITED ADVICE.
It’s great that someone reaches out to you to suggest you something or to give you advice. A fresh perspective should always be welcomed. However, doubting your capabilities just cause a someone don’t realise your potential should not happen. People have opinion on every thing, it’s easy to give an opinion/ advice. The difficult part is to believe in your dreams and work towards it every single day.
Did you know!!!
- Walt Disney was told a mouse would never work.Oprah Winfrey was told she was “unfit for TV.”
- Jerry Seinfeld was booed off-stage. …
- Stephen King received 30 rejections for “Carrie” before it was published.
- Steven Spielberg was rejected by the University of Southern California School of Theater, Film and Television, thrice.
- Madonna was rejected by music producer, Jimmy Ienner.
#3. Never shutdown from people who give you advice
- J.K. Rowling was rejected by about 12 different publishers. One of them even suggested her to “not quit her day job.”
- At age 15, Hema Malini was rejected by director C.V. Sridhar.
So, it’s not necessary for you to take their advice. Don’t let critics demotivate you rather take it as your success, atleast your work got attention. It’s only YOU who knows Yourself the best, you are the best judge on what works for you. Keep working on your betterment and never lose faith on yourself just because people are not able to see your worth.
#4. Have Patience
Wait for your time and trust me tables will turn in your favour. Those people who may have booed you now will go gaga about you one day. For fate and time to turn in your favour, you need to believe in yourself and know your worth. Keep working towards your goals and dreams. Give your self a deadline to achieve goals.
#5. Always remember, “How you react to failure will either make you or break you.”
7 Tips To Keep Going And Achieve Your Goals
- Be more productive
- Learn to prioritise work
- Become more observant.
- Notice everything that surrounds you. The world is full of examples, ideas, words, wisdom, mistakes and experiences.
- Read a lot. Reading is probably the best investment of time ever. Devote at least 30 minutes per day to reading.
- Collect ideas. Ideas and thoughts tend to evaporate from our mind too fast. Hence, write them down.
- Take up online course to better your skills.
“Our greatest fear should not be of failure but of succeeding at things in life that don’t really matter.”