Adapt a DIET that you can grow old with!!
I have lived life with a certain mindset about health however the moment I realised that weight is not the measurement of health my life changed. Good health is not only the key to better life but also disease-free death.
Good health comes from :
- Balanced Diet: You should eat foods that contain vitamins and minerals. This includes fruits, vegetables, whole grains, dairy, and a source of protein. You can improve your health by cleaning your diet first.
- Physical activity: Endurance, or aerobic, activities increase your breathing and heart rate. They keep your heart, lungs, and circulatory system healthy and improve your overall fitness. Examples include brisk walking, jogging, swimming, and biking. Strength, or resistance training, exercises make your muscles stronger.
Here are 20 important things to know if you are trying to lose weight :-
- Consistency is the key
- Fad Diets will never give you sustainable results
- Stop buying biscuits, chips and packed juice
- Your body and its progress will be different than others
- You need to be in a calorie deficit
- There are no shortcuts
- Eating at night isn’t bad
- You should start now, not next Monday
- 1200 calories is probably too low
- Walking is very underrated
- It’s ok to eat carbs, but don’t ever overeat
- The number on the scale will matter less & less
- Strength training is very helpful
- It will take longer than you want, be patient
- Sleep plays an important role in health
- Stop drinking your calories; packed juice, suger filled coffee/tea, shakes.
- In order to prevent regaining the lost weight you must adapt a healthy lifestyle and never go back to the same routine
- Keep in mind, your Health is an investment and eating healthy is expensive than eating crap
- Keep yourself hydrated
- Eat seasonal fruits and vegetables
A well-balanced diet provides you with energy and the nutrients you need for growth and repair, helping you to stay strong and healthy. So, clean up your diet today.
Have Time, Do Read My Blogs